High interaction with the students is the best way to learn. With the use of videos, power point presentations, white board diagrams, slides and a questions and answer atmosphere, students are attentive and learn far more than they ever expected at Mini Driving School.
We carefully Choose a Curriculum that suited both Students and Instructors. C.A.R.S. is our curriculum of choice. We have had a tremendous response from Students participating in our classroom and enjoying our teaching techniques along with this well written course & friendly learning environment.
We are a MTO BDE Course Provider
Mini Driving School In Class Learning:
- Knowing your vehicle (every vehicle is different)
- Licensing info
- Why your vehicle will skid (Almost all skids are caused by the driver.)
- Attitude & Behavior,
- Anticipating road conditions verses reacting
- How to deal and not deal with a tailgater.
- Impaired driving. (We push this very strongly)
- Texting & Driving
- Handling the steering wheel, gas and brakes
- Being aware of traffic all around you
- Checking all around before moving
- Always watching your mirrors
- How to use roundabouts/traffic circles properly!
- How to deal with Construction
- Correct Passing, others passing in front of you
- How to approach Cyclists
- Pedestrians and traffic not stopping for their red light
- Handling emergency situations, collision avoidance
- Lane changes
- Winding roads
- Slippery roads
In vehicle lessons are always one on one with Student and Instructor, we would never teach 2 students in the car at the same time. No stopping for coffee breaks during your precious time! 10 hrs in car learning means just that!
These are some of the things that you will learn in the vehicle: